The Tuscany Kitchen
3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Tuscany Kitchen Details
- Hours of operation: For conventions and private parties only. Guests need to call and inquire for an available time.
- Cost: Prices vary. There is a 15 person minimum per group. Beverage, tax and gratuity are not included. There are additional charges for room rental and audio visual.
- Payment options: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
- Reservations: Reservations are for conventions and private parties only. Please call (702) 693-7155 for details.
- Location: Located inside the Bellagio hotel-casino at the intersection of Flamingo Road and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Age/Height/Weight restrictions: You must be at least 18 years of age or a registered hotel guest to enter Bellagio.
The Tuscany Kitchen Review
The Bellagio shows guests how to cook like a world-class chef at the Tuscany Kitchen, the first exhibition kitchen of its kind in Vegas.
Visitors will watch as award-winning chefs prepare a variety of dishes in the 1,170-square-foot Tuscany Kitchen. Once the demonstration concludes, the food tasting begins!
For an additional charge, the demonstration can be paired with a reception or formal dinner. There also is a special demonstration for wine enthusiasts. Demonstrations can accommodate groups of 15-60 guests. Currently the Tuscany Kitchen does not offer classes for people interested in attending on an individual basis. The demonstrations generally last between one and four hours and options include three menu types - seasonal, themed or specialty menus.
Tuscany Kitchen visitors will leave with one of many souvenirs, from aprons to boxed sets of chopsticks, reminding them of their unique experience. The demonstration also can be professionally recorded to be given to attendees as a personalized DVD.
-- Review by Noelani Jones