Lucky's Sports Book at Fitzgeralds
301 Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Lucky's Sports Book at Fitzgeralds Details
- Hours of operation: Open from Mon.-Thur. from 8:30 a.m.-9 p.m., Fri. from 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m., Sat. from 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sun. from 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Payment options: Cash only.
- Location: On the second floor inside Fitzgeralds near the Vue Bar
- Type of betting offered: Lucky's wagering menu includes pro and college football, pro and college basketball, baseball, auto racing, American and international soccer, Ultimate Fighting, boxing, hockey, golf, tennis and more. There are daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, teasers, futures and propositions available. Horse racing is not offered here.
- Number of televisions: 8.
- Big screens: One.
- Largest TV: There is a 50-inch HD TV.
- Food and drinks: Drinks are available at the adjacent Vue Bar.
- Seating: There is seating for 20 patrons.
- Race and sports book director / manager: David Sabian
- Lines posted: Varies by event.
- Line originator: Lucky's oddsmakers.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail. Instructions are on the back of all tickets.
- Comps and specials: None.
- Special events or contests: The popular "Progressive Carryover Football Contest" runs throughout the regular NFL football season and includes all Sunday and Monday night games.
Lucky's Sports Book at Fitzgeralds Review
Lucky’s Sports Book is located in the Fitzgeralds on the second floor. It's next to the Vue Bar, so in between games you can grab a Vegas moment with a beverage at the bar or on its patio overlooking Fremont Street Experience.
When Lucky's took over, the sports book was completely renovated. This included adding new odds boards, new seating and all new HD TVs. In addition, it boasts the NFL TV package, which means every game is shown here.
Known for its high standards of customer service and premium betting products, patrons will be able to participate in Lucky's annual Pro Football Progressive Contest. There are plenty of other wagering options available including parlay cards.
If you hit it big on a game, treat yourself to a fine dinner at the Don B's Steakhouse, just across the casino floor.
-- Staff review