Vegas.com Press Releases
Find Luck in Love on 11/11/11 with VEGAS.com’s Top Spots for Couples Headed to the Chapel
Tweet it: Be swept away on 11/11/11 and say "I do," w/@VEGAScom’s guide to getting hitched in the wedding capital of the world. http://bit.ly/nlnKTO
Those lucky in love are anticipated to flock to the wedding capital of the world in droves on the serendipitous date of Friday,
November 11, 2011. To prepare for the special day, the VEGAS.com experts have explored the city to provide all your nuptial
needs from the hottest bachelor and bachelorette party locations, to honeymoon hotspots and memorable wedding ceremonies.
When popping the question, keep in mind Las Vegas is home to numerous picturesque backdrops and intimate settings for a proposal
she’ll always remember:
- The breathtaking Fountains of Bellagio will create an emotional scene sure to leave her starry-eyed. A sensation that combines water, lights and music, we recommend
waiting for a romantic ballad, unless she’s a “Hey, Big Spender” kind of gal.
- For an explosion of a proposal, take her to the Mirage Volcano outside the hotel and casino. Bend down on one knee as the flames and passion ignite and set the stage for an enchanting
- Bring love to new heights with the Apollo Night Flight Tourand propose over the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Toast with champagne and experience the remarkable views of the
city at night.
For the ultimate single life send-off, the VEGAS.com experts recommend not to miss:
- Catch the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil and enjoy an evening of lust, passion and sexuality at Zumanity inside New York- New York. Release your inhibitions and indulge in this flirtatious performance.
- Ladies looking to unleash their inner bombshell on the night of their big day can prepare at Night School 4 Girls at Excalibur. Learn the art of seduction with makeup tips that will make any man melt and dancing techniques from former
Playboy Playmate, Laura Croft.
- For all bachelors looking for an unforgettable evening, head to the Fantasy Tower in The Palms for a night at the Playboy Club. The legendary Bunnies serve cocktails and dish up a hand of blackjack for the quintessential boy’s night out.
Whether you’re dreaming of tying the knot in a traditional ceremony or an outrageous, themed celebration in true Sin City
fashion, VEGAS.com has you covered with the perfect wedding chapel:
- Get hitched by Elvis at one of the myriad chapels along the Strip that feature special impersonators of the classic musical
icon. A special package is offered at the Wedding Chapel at Planet Hollywood, the original location of where the King married Priscilla in 1967 when the hotel was known as The Aladdin.
- The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Islandoffer elegant matrimony services that provide a couple with the blissful day essentials including a full-service florist and
limousine service. The “Enchantment” package takes guests on a ride to paradise with an outdoor ceremony on the hotel’s pirate
ship with the captain as minister.
- Choose the romantic backdrop of Paris with an Eiffel Tower wedding. The Paris Chapel at Paris Las Vegaspresents numerous packages including “Paris Perfection” complete with a four-night stay in one of the hotel’s luxurious suites.
The ideal destination for your post-wedding bliss, celebrate your honeymoon at these romantic Las Vegas settings:
- Pamper yourself with a couples massage at Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace. Featuring deluxe couple’s suites, the Roman-inspired spa provides some of the most extensive and extraordinary services
available in Las Vegas.
- Transport to Italy with a peaceful day of scenic views, champagne and chocolate. The Gondolas at Lake Las Vegas invite guests to board the lavish boats custom to Venice, for an evening featuring a gourmet dinner and harmonious serenades.
- Witness the romance of a classic love story at Phantom-The Las Vegas Spectacular inside the Venetian Resort. The timeless tale unfolds in the custom-built theater and includes the original songs of the
No matter what stage of love you’re in, you’ll find luck in Las Vegas’ most romantic spots on 11/11/11 with the experts from
VEGAS.com serving as your guide.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com