Vegas.com Press Releases
Enter the Gridiron and Gear Up with VEGAS.com’s Top Spots to Catch Football’s Championship Game
Tweet it: Reach the end zone for a victory dance w/ @VEGAScom’s top spots to catch the Big Game, Feb. 5 http://bit.ly/wRxWjL
As the football season comes to a close, numerous fanatics will sprint to the city of Las Vegas to catch the final game in
style. A mecca for sports books and bars, Sin City is the perfect spot for every pigskin enthusiast’s dream of viewing parties,
specials and more. The team of experts at VEGAS.com strapped on their cleats for a record 40-yard-dash of the ultimate game
time locations, as the two teams battle it out for the trophy.
- Pleasantly dark and atmospheric, the Caesars Race and Sports Book is a quintessential “mega-book.” Within the cavernous and exciting venue, there is a plethora of TVs including the 20-foot-by-30-foot
big screen. When hunger hits, Bobby Flay’s excellent Mesa Grill is only steps away.
- Located a quick slant route from the Strip, the massive Green Valley Ranch Race and Sports Book is a favorite among locals. Featuring 200-plus screens, the sports book houses two restaurants for the halftime cravings.
- Step into an avid football fan’s dream at The Sporting House inside New York-New York Hotel & Casino with three private viewing rooms, bar food favorites and 130 high-definition TVs.
The Screening Room, which features two 16-foot screens and leather seating, serves as a perfect headquarters to watch the
championship game in style.
- With 60 seats and 28 plasma screens, the Hard Rock Race and Sports Bookoffers a more intimate experience than most in Las Vegas. Combining gaming with nightlife, fans can head over to The Joint inside the hotel on game day for an exclusive sports viewing party.
Game day isn’t complete without tailgate fare, music and big screens, and these Las Vegas bars are going for the fourth down
conversion of celebrations.
- A prime spot on the Strip, PBR Rock Bar hosts its Big Game 2012 party complete with an open bar of domestic drafts and well drinks. Football buffs who don’t want to miss a second of the
action will have guaranteed seating with a \•00 minimum purchase of food and beverages from the regular dining and bar selections.
- Celebrate the biggest game of the year at Rhumbar at the Mirage from the first whistle until the final touchdown. Sports aficionados can enjoy football’s most famous cocktail,
the Rhumbar Bloody Mary, as they cheer on their favorite team out on the venue’s 3,000-square-foot patio.
- Rockhouse Bar & Nightclubmakes the calls to take in a Super Sunday party with unlimited food and bar packages. Home to 28 high-definition TVs, fans
are sure to catch every play and a front seat to the halftime entertainment.
- Football fanatics have a place to call home as Cabo Wabo Cantina inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino hosts their annual bash. Patrons in attendance can indulge
in the restaurant’s signature tequila and irresistible all-you-can-eat buffet, as the game comes to life from the jumbo projector
For more information on these venues and other locations to catch the big game, visit www.vegas.com/superbowl/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com