Vegas.com Press Releases
Catch a Slam Dunk Weekend with VEGAS.com’s Top Spots for College Basketball’s Grand Finale
Tweet it: Catch @VEGAScom’s all-star lineup of ultimate venues to watch the final games of college hoops. For info: http://bit.ly/AdRrm7
With the clock shot ticking down on the college basketball season, VEGAS.com gears up for the final games with the top viewing
locations for fans. Whether your team made it to the Big Dance or you are left cheering against the team you love to hate,
the experts at VEGAS.com offer their starting five for hardwood enthusiasts to beat the buzzer.
- Take a lesson in bracketology at Minus5 Ice Bar at Mandalay Place. Offering an elite viewing party, guests can enjoy drink
specials including $3 Pabst Blue Ribbon, $3 house wines, and $7 Skyy Infusion martinis.
- March hoops at Fremont Street Experience features free entertainment every night including two high-energy stage shows featuring
the Hardwood Hotties and Dream Team Divas. The downtown sweet spot will also include the High Hoops Zone interactive area
where guests get in the game and test their skills at the 30-foot basketball hoop.
- Enter the mayhem of March at The Sporting House Bar & Grill located inside New York-New York Hotel & Casino. The sports bar
offers more than 130 TVs so fanatics won’t miss a second of game time.
- Show off your own talents at Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub, with a round of beer pong and daily drink specials offered during
the tournament. With 28 high-definition TVs throughout the bar, basketball aficionados will get a courtside view.
- Sports fans can catch the games in style at PBR Rock Bar & Grill inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. With the tournament
games coming down to the final teams, fans can enjoy $19 beer buckets to ease the anticipation of which team will cut down
the basketball net.
Rounding out the lineup, Las Vegas sports books offer sports nuts an atmosphere of MVP proportions with plush seating and
massive TV screens. The VEGAS.com experts recommend these “at-large” sports books to watch the final teams battle it out for
- Lagasse’s Stadium at the Palazzo features luxurious seating with plenty of pillows to sink into and catch the games. A highlight
of this sports-viewing mecca comes in the form of a large, 10-foot by 20-foot projection screen, complete with stadium style
- Setting the standard for a new generation of race and sports books, the LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino sports book boasts
more than 400 seats and is known as the original “SuperBook.” Offering 42 TV screens, there isn’t a bad seat in the house.
- With 84 TV screens and 300 seats, the sports book at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino is an ideal location to watch the final games
and offers some of the highest betting limits in all sports.
- One of the most luxuriant and exciting sports books, the race and sports book at the Wynn Las Vegas merges state-of-the-art,
multiple screened action with a deep wood-toned lounge setting.
- Enter the man cave at the pleasantly dark and atmospheric sports book at Caesars Palace. Dubbed the quintessential “mega-book,”
the exciting venue offers deluxe seating with individual TV monitors and is steps away from Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill.
For more information on these venues and other powerhouse viewing locations, visit www.vegas.com/marchmadness/.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org