Vegas.com Press Releases
Escape Your Horrible Boss and Ditch the Office with VEGAS.com for National Boss’ Day, Oct. 17
Tweet it: Ditch your horrible boss and save $50 on your next trip to #Vegas with @VEGAScom. Check out all the details at: http://bit.ly/qKJnaR
National Boss’ Day is traditionally observed by honoring and saying thank you to your supervisor with lavish gifts, flowers
or office celebrations. For some, this holiday marks a time to express gratitude for their superior, while others are busy
conspiring to ditch their horrible bosses. This year, VEGAS.com provides an alternative means of commemorating the holiday
by escaping the pressures of the daily grind with a special one-day promotion.
On Monday, Oct. 17, for one day only save $50 on any purchase of hotel rooms, vacation packages, show tickets, nightclub passes
and more. Guests simply use the promo code BOSS at checkout on their $250 minimum purchase for travel dates between Oct. 17, 2011 and April 17, 2012.
If you’re ditching the office for the weekend sans the head honcho, be sure not to miss these hot spots:
- The Palms Casino Resortoffers its guests the ultimate party location and spectacular views of the Strip. A playground for adults, the resort offers
several restaurants, nightclubs and specialty suites.
- Begin your assault of the Strip with dinner at LAVO inside the Palazzo Las Vegas. The trendy menu items highlight the classics of Italian cuisine and are sure to tempt your
- Absinthe is an over-the-top, circus-style show for adults who want something a little edgier, and a little more absurd. The R-rated
parade of acts takes place under the Spiegeltent outside of Caesars Palace with shows at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Witness the lights and glitter of the Strip from the air on the Vegas Nights helicopter tour. Experience the breath-taking views of this night flight at adrenaline-rushing heights.
- End the night at one of the numerous nightclubs that the Strip has to offer, known for their glitz and glamour. The Bankat the Bellagio is the place to see and be seen and provides an unparalleled sense of luxury to Sin City.
For more information on how to dodge your intolerable boss with a one-day promotion for National Boss’ Day, visit https://www.vegas.com/boss.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com