Job Description: Paid Search Specialist
We’re Vegas.com, the only online travel agency that operates from inside of Las Vegas. We offer on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes Vegas intelligence as it happens, so you’ll always be the first to know what’s new in town and where the best deals are.
We seek an analytically minded individual with a strong technical background, who has a passion for Search and Internet Marketing.
With this opportunity, you’ll be part of a top-notch team, playing an important role in growing our business by developing,
implementing, and optimizing a myriad of paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Optimize campaigns, monitor performance against KPI's, identify trends in conversion metrics and CPC fluctuations
- Perform daily account management of paid search accounts on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Conduct measurable A/B tests on ad copy/landing pages with the goal of increasing conversion
- Develop creative strategies to further improve conversion and drive revenue on new and mature paid search campaigns
- Revise ad copy, generate new campaigns, and consistently look for ways to improve current processes
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Keep pace with search engine/PPC industry trends and marketing tactics
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced analytical skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver successful results
- Mastered understanding of reporting metrics and what they mean
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Results-driven, problem solver who displays exceptional initiative and follow-through
- 1+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing and working with popular PPC ad platforms - AdWords, Yahoo, Bing
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and internal reports
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUP's etc.
- BS/BA degree in related field
If you think you have what it takes to be on the cutting edge of talent acquisition, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Paid Search Specialist in the subject line.
VEGAS.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer