- Office hours:
Open daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily. However, wedding coordinators offer flexible hours to accommodate guest’s needs.
- Services offered:
Flowers, photo and video services, catering and restaurant events, individual wedding consultant, assistant consultant, private limo transportation to and from the airport (on selected ceremonies).
- Packages offered:
- Elegant Affair Ceremony: This ceremony is an all-inclusive celebration including two nights in a Wynn Fairway Villa or Encore Duplex Apartment, breakfast in bed, dinner for two at one of the restaurants inside Wynn Las Vegas, VIP Indulgence Package to Le Rêve, two rounds of golf on the property's 18-hole championship course, a couple's massage, salon services, photography services, two DVD copies of the ceremony, eight pew arrangements, a bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, champagne and the minister for both the ceremony and rehearsal, two hours for private use of the wedding salon.
- The Wynn Wedding Ceremony: This package includes an hour and a half private use of the wedding salon, two DVD copies of the ceremony, champagne, eight pew arrangements, bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, photography services, a wedding certificate and holder, special wedding gift and a minister for both the ceremony and rehearsal.
- The Jewish Celebration: This wedding includes a specially designed Huppah, white silk yarmulkes for male guests, a sterling silver Kiddish cup, blue glass Mazel Tov keepsake, woven talis and ani l'dodi broken glass Mezuzah, an hour and a half for private use of the wedding salon, photography and videography services, Huppah décor, two pew arrangements, bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere and a rabbi for both the ceremony and rehearsal.
- Exquisite Memories: This package includes a wedding consultant, private limo from airport to courthouse and on to Wynn, two nights in a Wynn deluxe resort king room, minister, private dressing room, music selection, bridal bouquet and boutonniere, aisle runner, candles, photography, DVD, champagne toast for two, wedding certificate and bottle of champagne.
- Opulence: This package includes a wedding consultant, private limo from airport to courthouse and on to Wynn, two nights in a Wynn deluxe resort king room, minister, private dressing room, music selection, one hour of photo time, 10 photos, bridal bouquet and boutonniere, DVD, champagne toast for two, wedding certificate and holder.
- Allure: This ceremony features a wedding consultant, minister, wedding music, bouquet and boutonniere, DVD, one hour of photo time, six photos, champagne toast for two, wedding certificate and holder.
- The Forever Ceremony: This renewal celebration package offers one half hour private use of the wedding salon, a choice of bridal bouquet or corsage, a boutonniere, photos, a wedding certificate and holder and a minister to officiate the ceremony. Available Monday to Thursday only.
- The Seasons Ceremony: This package features one half hour of private use of the wedding salon, two night stay in a Wynn Deluxe King, a rose bouquet, a boutonnière, a delicate sprinkle of rose petals and candle collection on mantel, two glasses of champagne, photos, a wedding certificate and holder and a minister to officiate the wedding. Available seasonally during summer (July 1 through August 31) and fall/winter (November 1 through January 31). Blackout dates apply.
- Zen Ceremony: This package features a luxurious ceremony in the tranquility hall of the Spa at Encore. It includes a wedding consultant, one-hour private use of the spa foyer and tranquility hall, an officiant, single-color rose bouquet and matching boutonniere, two custom floral arrangements, live music, photos and a Champagne toast.
- Lake of Dreams Terrace Ceremony: This wedding overlooks the lake and waterfall and includes a wedding consultant, half-hour private use of the lake terrace, an officiant, single-color petite seasonal bouquet and matching boutonniere, two custom floral arrangements and photos.
- Tryst Nightclub Ceremony: This wedding takes place on the nightclub's intimate dance floor and includes one hour of private use of Tryst, an officiant, custom bouquet and matching boutonniere, fresh rose petals, two custom floral arrangements, acrylic stands with floating candles, a DJ, photos and a Champagne toast.
- Payment options:
Cash and credit cards.
- Valet parking:
Yes, two locations at Wynn Las Vegas.
There are two wedding salons and one outdoor courtyard at Wynn Las Vegas. The salon has a private foyer where guests can gather before the ceremony begins, and a private dressing room for the bride to use up to one hour prior to the event. The Lilac Salon accommodates 65 guests. The Lavender Salon seats 120 guests.
The Primrose Court is available for weddings or mini receptions. It is a private courtyard that seats up to 100 guests under a canopy of trees and two whispering fountains.
For those looking for something a little different, Wynn also offers The Spa at Encore, the Lake of Dreams Terrace and Tryst Nightclub as wedding venues. Spa weddings take place in the Tranquility Hall. Brides walk down an aisle illuminated by Moroccan lanterns and exchange vows in front of a golden Buddha. Those getting married on the Lake of Dreams Terrace overlook a romantic lake, 45-foot waterfall and pine-tree topped mountain. At Tryst, the intimate dance floor opens up to a 90-foot waterfall and secluded lagoon.