Book Online or Call 1-866-9 VEGAS 9 (983-4279)
Donald Fagan and Walter Becker bring Steely Dan's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hits to Las Vegas.
Show Type: Concerts
Location: The Pearl (map), The Palms Hotel & Casino
8 p.m. on Aug. 23
The Pearl (map), The Palms Hotel & Casino
Must be 6 years of age or older
- Music: Jazz-rock
- Members: Donald Fagan and Walter Becker
- Best-known songs: “Reelin’ in the Years,” “Rikki Don't Lose That Number,” “F.M., Peg, Hey Nineteen,” “Deacon Blues” and “Babylon Sisters”
- Albums: "Can't Buy a Thrill," "Countdown to Ecstasy," "Pretzel Logic," "Katy Lied," "The Royal Scam," "Aja," "Gaucho," "Two Against Nature" and "Everything Must Go" along with two live albums and 14 compilations
- Awards: Six Grammy Awards, including 2001 Album of the Year ("Two Against Nature") and three awards for Best Engineered Recording
- Of note: Steely Dan toured from 1972 - 1974 but became a strictly studio act in 1975, recoding a series of albums that precipitated a peak in the band's popularity in the late '70s.
- Audience: Fans of jazz-rock
- Venue: Theater
Steely Dan, the jazz rock duo famous for its enigmatic lyrics and complex musical compositions will visit Vegas on a tour titled "Mood Swings 2013: 8 Miles to Pancake Day." Backed by The Bipolar Allstars (drummer Keith Carlock, bassist Freddie Washington, keyboardist Jim Beard and guitarist Jon Heringron) and backup vocal trio The Borderline Brats, Donald Fagan and Walter Becker will enrapture the audience with the skill, intensity and insight that won them a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The Pearl, The Palms Hotel & Casino
4321 W. Flamingo Rd.
For questions regarding a VEGAS.com purchase, please call
or send us an email by
*Sample prices for shows include taxes but do not include per ticket fees. All offers and pricing are based on availability.