8 p.m. Friday - Tuesday.
The Theater, Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
Must be 4 years of age or older
- Music: Classic rock.
- Cast: Howard Leese (Heart), Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake), Hugh McDonald (Bon Jovi), Robin McAuley (MSG, Survivor), Paul Shortino (Rough Cutt, Quiet Riot), Andrew Freeman (Lynch Mob, The Offspring), extraordinary drummer Jay Schellen (Badfinger, Asia), Michael T. Ross (Lita Ford Band) Carol-Lyn Liddle (Masters of Rock) and Stephanie Calvert (Starship).
- Format: A concert experience designed to take audiences on a musical journey from 1960 to 1990 with performances of classic rock anthems.
- Bands/artists covered: The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Queen, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Journey, Toto, Free, Boston, U2, Foreigner and more.
- Of note: "Raiding the Rock Vault" happens on the same stage where Elvis Presley performed 858 consecutive sold-out shows and broke Las Vegas attendance records.
- Audience: Anyone interested in the roots of rock 'n' roll.
- Venue: LVH Theater
"Raiding the Rock Vault" pays tribute to some of the greatest rock bands in history by creating an all-star supergroup. Not only do audiences get to listen to beloved songs made famous by The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and many others, but they’ll also hear compelling narration. The show was written by Grammy Award-winning record producer David Kershenbaum and John Payne, who fronted the British band Asia for 14 years. The set list includes hits from 1960 to 1990 and provides an incomparable look at rock 'n' roll and the people who lived and shaped it. Previous special guests included Foreigner frontman Lou Gramm, original Toto frontman Bobby Kimball, Yes lead singer Jon Anderson and Mickey Thomas of Starship.