Book online or call 1-866-983-4279
Location: Orleans Showroom (map), Orleans
He's the Merchant of Venom, the King of the Insult -- a comedian whose acid tongue makes audiences squirm. Don Rickles is never without a quick-witted barb.
Orleans Showroom (map), Orleans
No Age Restriction
- Comedy: Stand-up, improvisational comedy, musical comedy, insult comedy.
- Comedy albums / DVDs: "Hello Dummy!" and "Don Rickles Speaks!"
- TV appearances: "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson," "The Twilight Zone," "Hennesey," "The Addams Family," "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "The Dean Martin Show," "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.," "The Andy Griffith Show," "F-Troop," "The Munsters," "The Beverly Hillbillies," "Gilligan's Island," "The Lucy Show," "Get Smart," "Laugh-In," "The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts," "C.P.O. Sharkey," "Foul-Ups, Bleeps & Blunders," "Tales from the Crypt," "The Larry Sanders Show," "Muppets Tonight," "The Bernie Mac Show," "The Wool Cap," "The Catch," "Live with Regis and Kelly," "The Daily Show," "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," "Late Show with David Letterman," "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson," "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List," "The Tonight Show Jay Leno," "Hot in Cleveland" and "The Don Rickles Show."
- Movie appearances: "Run Silent, Run Deep," "The Rat Race," "X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes," "Muscle Beach Party," "Bikini Beach," "Pajama Party," "Beach Blanket Bingo," "Enter Laughing," "Kelly's Heroes," "The Love Machine," "Innocent Blood," "Casino," "Toy Story," "Toy Story 2," "Toy Story 3," "Quest for Camelot," "Dirty Work," "Dennis the Menace Strikes Again," "The J-K Conspiracy," "The Aristocrats," "The Last Laugh," "Mr. Warmth: the Don Rickles Project," "Hawaiian Vacation," "Zookeeper," "Small Fry" and "Partysaurus Rex."
- Awards: A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program for "Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project" and a TV Land Legend Award.
- Of note: Asked whether he worries that his jokes might be too offensive, Rickles reportedly said, "You know, every night when I go out on stage to do my comedy routines, there's always a nagging fear in the back of my mind. I'm always afraid that somewhere out there, there is one person in the audience that I'm not going to offend."
- Audience: Fans of insult comedy and observational humor.
- Venue: Orleans Showroom.
He's the Merchant of Venom, the King of the Insult -- a comedian whose acid tongue makes audiences squirm. Don Rickles is never without a quick-witted barb. His insult comedy makes fun of all people and walks of life. The comedian, whose earliest ambition was to become a dramatic actor, got his start in the boroughs of Manhattan. His early acts mixed stand-up with his impressions of famous actors of the day, which included Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney and Cary Grant. It was one fateful night, however, that Rickles, who was performing in a strip club, unleashed all his frustrations at a group of rowdy sailors, leaving a string of insults in his wake. The crowd ate it up, and Rickles had found his niche. Throughout his career Rickles has continued to perform as a stand-up comedian, amusing audiences with his signature biting wit. His remarks are offensive, but the end result is always laughter from the crowd.
Orleans Showroom, Orleans
4500 W. Tropicana Ave.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by TBOB Rickles was great. He did not dissappoint. I could have skipped opening act.
Rickles was great. He did not dissappoint. I could have skipped opening act.
October 9, 2012
For questions regarding a VEGAS.com purchase, please call
or send us an email by
*Sample prices for shows include taxes but do not include per ticket fees. All offers and pricing are based on availability.