Ever dreamed about hanging out and making music with your favorite rock star? In Vegas, you can make this a reality. Take a break from jam sessions in your garage and amp it up to the next level.
Imagine learning from music legends and rocking out together. In 12 individual, fully equipped rehearsal studios located just off the Las Vegas Strip, you can jam with select musicians who have recorded with bands like KISS, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Faster Pussycat, Heart, Mötley Crüe, YES, Quiet Riot, Bad Company, Free and more.
Not only are you fulfilling your ultimate dream, but this opportunity will make you the coolest kid in town.
Rock Star for a Day will work with you to make your recording session a smash hit by helping you customize a music genre selection, skill level and musician to work with.
All packages include:
- Top-of-the-line musical instruments (or you can bring your own).
- An experienced techie / roadie to help you.
- A unique souvenir backstage pass.
- A souvenir T-shirt.
At the end of your jam session, take home a DVD / MP3 of your performance and a photo of your experience. It doesn't get any better than that.
Rock Star for a Day has four options:
- A 90-minute Jam Package with one session with a professional touring/studio musician and digital recording of your session.
- A two-hour Band Package with one session in a state-of-the-art studio where you perform with two professional touring/studio musicians, get a free digital recording of your session and a Fantasy Camp photo of you jamming with your Rock Stars.
- Be a Rock Star for a Day and enjoy car service to and from your hotel, a 2-hour session in a state of the art studio jamming with 3 professional touring/studio musician, a digital recording of your session, a Fantasy Camp photo of you jamming with your Rock Stars, a digital video of your live performance, and a $250 credit voucher towards a future experience.
- Or go all out with an Arena Tour Package which includes car service to and from your hotel, a 3-hour session in a state of the art studio with 3 musicians, a digital recording of your session, a performance on Rock Star for a Day's state-of-the-art sound stage, a photo of you rocking on stage with your rock stars, a digital video of your live performance, backstage catering with complimentary adult beverages, an autographed guitar (signed by your session musician) and a Groupie Package that includes a swag bag of fun and valuable rock 'n' roll items plus a $250 credit towards a future experience.
The Rock Star for a Day facility is west of the Las Vegas Strip. The 12 individual studios have the latest equipment furnished by Boss, Cakewalk, DW Drums, Electro-Voice (EV), Fender, Gibson, Roland, Roland Systems Group and Zildjian.
After you book your jam sessions you will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to customize your session for song selection, music genre, instrument and more.