The Las Vegas Power Pass is a visitor's passport to Las Vegas. Using smart card technology, the Power Pass provides entry to the most exciting attractions in town.
Power Pass includes "fast tracking," allowing pass holders to skip the lines at many attractions.
Every Power Pass comes with a colorful guidebook filled with discounts and special offers for retail shops, restaurants and sporting activities.
Passes are good for one, two, three or five days.
Your Power Pass is good for the following attractions:
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art: Free admission
- The Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas: Free admission
- Green Savings Card: Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
- High Roller: Free admission
- Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas: Full service tour (hotel to hotel) with access to the visitor's center. Upgrade to Hoover Dam Plant Tour for additional $3, payable at the dam.
- Hot Rod City: Free admission
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center: One individual pizza, one soft drink, four arcade game tokens and one ride ticket
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum: Free admission
- Lion Habitat Ranch: Free admission
- The Legacy Tour at Grand Canyon West: Shuttle bus to various scenic points and a wagon ride (Transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim not included; An $8 impact fee will be collected at the Gran Canyon West Entrance)
- Madame Tussaud’s Interactive Wax Experience: Free admission
- Murray Celebrity Magician: Free Admission
- Mid-Day Lake Mead Sightseeing Cruise: Free admission (Transportation to Lake Mead Cruises and park fee not included)
- National Atomic Testing Museum: Free admission
- Nevada State Museum: Free admission
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant & Merchandise Store at Caesar’s Palace: $10 food or $10 merchandise discount
- The Putt Park Miniature Golf / Outdoor: Free game
- The Roller Coaster at New York-New York: Free ride
- Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: Free admission
- Sky Zone Recreational Center: Two hours of open court jumping
- Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art: Free admission and a 10% discount in the gift shop
- The Springs Preserve: Free admission
- The Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck: Free ride to the observation deck
- Wild West Horseback Adventures: $30 Off "The Ol' Spanish Trail" ride with lunch
- VooDoo Zip Line: Free admission
Participant list is subject to change without notice.