The Buffet at Aria
Aria at CityCenter - 3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
$35 or more
Payment types accepted:
AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, CASH
- Breakfast: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. ($19.99)
- Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ($23.99)
- Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ($29.99)
- Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 3:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. ($34.99)
- Gourmet dinner: Friday - Sunday, 3:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. ($39.99)
- Bottomless beverages: Offered daily for premium beer, sparkling wine, bellinis, bloody Marys, mimosas, wine and sangria ($12.99)
Prices subject to change on holidays.
Reservations: Not Applicable
The Buffet at Aria Review:
The Buffet at Aria features chefs cooking in front of the guests at many stations including seafood, American, Asian, Italian, pizza, Mediterranean, Latin, a carvery and Tandoori. Indian dishes include chicken masala, chana masala and basmati rice. There's even a tandoor oven that bakes fresh naan bread.
At the salad bar, you can pick your fresh ingredients and a chef will mix them up for you.
Save room for desserts, which are made fresh daily. Some of the delights include chocolate pops, grasshopper cupcakes and rocky road Rice Krispie treats. The buffet also has a turning "wheel" of gelato.
To accompany your meal, there's a bottomless premium beer, wine and Sangria option.
Back to your search results
Perform a new search