Rated 5 out of 5 by Lasani Would stay again, perfect location to mall - walked right across street.
Customer Service was PERFECT - Every staff was helpful.
October 31, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dude21 Trump in Vegas is not a nice hotel
Bad location, no casino,room is not great. I expected better from Trump. Obviously, Trump Hotel cannot be recommended as there are a lot more choices to choose from at that price.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CindyLF Beautiful Hotel
Great place to stay right off the strip across from the fashion mall! Best part of not having a casino, there's no lingering smoke in the hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and hotel staff was wonderful!!!
August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adrobel Excellent
Casino is rated low due to lack of one, but that was a nice feature when traveling with children.
July 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LasVegasLocal13 Classy hotel with some issues/flaws
1) TV in the huge framed bathroom mirror!! Coolest piece of technological wizardry I have ever seen.
2) Marble bathroom floors/walls. Best bathrooms in Vegas!!
3) All suite hotel which means a full kitchenette in every room.
4) Glass enclosed water closet.
5) Bosch and Sub Zero appliances.
6) Choo choo noises from the railroad next to the hotel. Some guests might not appreciate the (very) occasional racket, but it reminds me of my grandmother’s house so this goes on my pro list.
7) Great shuttle service to Wynn and Forum Shops. A++
8) Stellar customer service
What I don’t like:
1) 24 point font TRUMP emblazoned everywhere. It is even on room service pizza boxes. 'TRUMP Pizza' turned out to be mediocre pizza at best, however, delivery was lightening fast. Too much marketing for my tastes. I gave one shot for room service.
2) The phones had dust in the corners and crevices (a big no no – this means housekeeping is not thoroughly cleaning one of the dirtiest items in the room).
3) Small flat screen TV set too far from the bed/sofa (at least it’s an LG)
4) 5-7 on a scale of 1-to-10 bed and bedding (I have experienced much better at competitors).
5) Really bad wall art although easy to overlook as the rest of the room makes up for it.
6) Only one restaurant on the premises: what else...the ‘Donald J. TRUMP Steakhouse.’ The DJT Steakhouse ended up on Dirty Dining a year-and-a-half ago and was shut down by the Health Dept. with 51 demerits. I don't give restaurants second chances.
7) Malfunctioning stove. Engineering re-set it once and I didn't feel like calling them back a second time so I went without breakfast.
8) Too few TV channels!! Wonky remote. Issues with movies. This should be of paramount importance...no excuses.
Overall a good stay, but I prefer other properties.
June 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Will8 room expectations
The room and size was more than I expected. everything was great.
May 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sfrako Could be better
The room is located oppossite to the Strip, and there is a train that goes thru that location and is very noisy. I think Trump could improve the noise isolation of these rooms.
About the services, with the resort fee you will receive a couple of benefits including some coffee for the room's coffee maker every day. They provide you starbucks coffee which is good. The complain here is that they do not provide you with cup lids every day and I dont understand why, if we use the cup with its lid they should leave you another cup with its lid for the next day.
Last but not least, the room is equiped with an iron machine. The one that was when I arrived was broken and you could not put water inside. I asked the housekeeping departament for another one and they brough me a new (brand new) one. The new one was a cheap iron machine and you could never get your closing as expected. For 5 stars hotel as Trump, you would expect these kind of details would be considered when you stay there.
Overall, the hotel is good even when there are things to improve.
May 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yvonne131 Fabulous hotel and great location despite being off the strip
We stayed 4 nights and it was fab. The shuttle service operates every 10/15 mins to get you to Wynn or Caesars. It's also only a few minutes walk to Wynn from the front door and you can walk directly into the shopping mall across the road.
Quality and size of the room was amazing, luxurious and big!
We didn't have time to use the pool but we did have a look round and thought those amenities were of a high quality - the pool area didn't look crowded at any point.
The hotel doesn't have a casino but that's not why you stay here. It's very easy to get to any of the casinos from here.
We loved our stay and would recommend to others.
May 9, 2014