Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Celebrates with No Strings Attached for Single’s Awareness Day, February 14
Tweet it: Be single and ready to mingle in #Vegas with @VEGAScom’s hot spots for Single’s Awareness Day, Feb. 14 http://bit.ly/wytwz2
The traditional date of February 14 marks the time of chocolates, candy hearts and cards from a winged fellow named Cupid.
This year, as couples flock to romantic spots and gaze into each other’s eyes under the starlit sky of the Strip, VEGAS.com
skips the sentimental and revels in riding solo for Single’s Awareness Day.
Whether you’re the eternal independent woman or the ultimate bachelor, your team of experts at VEGAS.com provides the top
spots to celebrate being single.
- Pamper yourself. Renew and refresh with a day at the spa. Indulge in the anti-Valentine’s Day inspired treatments at the Rio Spa & Salonat the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino including the Love Stinks aromatherapy massage.
- Role play. For those who may need a refresher course in the perks of being single, the murder mystery dinner show Marriage Can Be Murderputs guests in the center of all the excitement. Audience members can play detective and interact with the show to solve the
crime beginning every evening at 6:30 p.m.
- Splurge. Treat yourself to a day of shopping at Fashion Show Mall, home to numerous boutiques and well-known chain shops. The perfect spot to find a rock star outfit, feel like a million
bucks in the new threads as you and your friends hit the town.
- Mingle. A “Stupid Cupid” singles’ mixer at Silverton Casino Hotel welcomes guests to enjoy a speed dating event complete with live DJ, karaoke and free cocktails. Hosted on February 11 at
7 p.m., you may not be single for long with the hotel’s intimate setting and charm.
- Imbibe. Head over to Rockhouse Bar and Nightclubat the Imperial Palace Hotel and join in the first annual “Get Your Heart On” celebration. The bar offers two-for-one drinks
in honor of Valentine’s Day until midnight.
- Flirt. Pick your pleasure and enjoy an ultimate night out with one of the numerous revue shows on the Strip, including Chippendales the Show or Fantasy. Immediately following, cast members continue the fun with a meet and greet outside the theaters.
If he didn’t put a ring on it or she couldn’t hang with the boys, VEGAS.com experts have you covered with Las Vegas shows, attractions and more to party with no strings attached on Single’s Awareness Day. For more information on these venues and
Valentine’s Day celebrations, visit www.vegas.com/valentinesday/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org