Vegas.com Press Releases
Discover a Pot of Gold Entertainment in Sin City with VEGAS.com’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations
Tweet it: Revel in the luck of the Irish with @VEGAScom’s top celebrations for St. Patrick’s Day http://bit.ly/A6lktW
Get a taste of the Emerald Isle this St. Patrick’s Day as the VEGAS.com experts kiss the Blarney Stone and offer the top holiday
celebrations on the Strip. Whether you’re of Irish descent or choose to be an honorary leprechaun for the day, shamrocks and
green beer are in abundant supply in Sin City for the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day trip that will make friends green with envy.
VEGAS.com recommends checking out these festive celebrations to revel in the luck of the Irish:
• Rí Rá Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay celebrates its one year anniversary with a two-day St. Patrick’s Day festival, March 16-17,
featuring live music, giveaways, traditional Irish menu items and a parade. The pub’s anniversary and holiday celebration
will kick off with live Irish music at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 16 and continue through Saturday into the wee hours of the
• Serving up traditional St. Patrick’s Day favorites, PBR Rock Bar & Grill will offer guests lucky charms in the holiday’s
signature hue including green beer, green margaritas and green daiquiris. For the complete festive beverage, order the 80-ounce
• Celebrate all weekend long with Nine Fine Irishmen and the Celtic Feis at New York-New York Hotel & Casino. The Irish pub
hosts the traditional Gaelic arts and cultural festival with three days of authentic Irish entertainment, food and drinks.
Guests who sport a kilt on St. Patrick’s Day will receive complimentary admission.
• Chateau at Paris Las Vegas will host an all-day St. Patrick’s Day party themed with Irish flair. The nightclub’s outdoor
terrace will open at 9 a.m. for food, music and green beer. Keep the parties rocking into the night as Carmen Electra mesmerizes
partygoers inside the nightclub.
• The holiday festivities at Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub will kick off at 10 a.m. on Saturday with drink specials including
green frozen piña coladas, $5 draft green beers and $5 Irish car bombs. Get in the spirit with two-for-one Bud Light commemorative
green bottles, that are sure to have guests step-dancing in delight.
• Fremont Street Experience brings an authentic Irish atmosphere to the city with free concerts including traditional and
Celtic music with special appearances from legendary bands Finnegan’s Wake and Whiskey Galore.
For more information on these venues and other St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, visit www.vegas.com/stpatsday.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com