Vegas.com Press Releases
Kick Off the Holiday Shopping Season Early with VEGAS.com’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
Tweet it: Shop with @VEGAScom this Black Friday & Cyber Monday and save $30 on your next trip to #Vegas! For more info: http://bit.ly/utyK1m
Every year, holiday shoppers set their alarms and rise before the break of dawn to invade local shopping centers. This year,
stay in your pajamas and nightcap with VEGAS.com for exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
On Friday, Nov. 25, for one day only save $30 on any purchase of hotel rooms, vacation packages, show tickets, nightclub passes
and more. Guests simply use the promo code BlackFriday30 at checkout on their $250 minimum purchase for travel dates between Nov. 25, 2011 and May 30, 2012.
VEGAS.com continues the savings on Cyber Monday with $30 off a purchase of $250 or more on Monday, Nov. 28. To redeem this offer, guests use the promo code CyberMonday30 at checkout for travel dates between Nov. 28, 2011 and May 30, 2012.
As the one-stop shopping grounds for all your holiday needs, a team of experts have rounded up the gifts of Las Vegas for
every family member this season:
- Pamper your favorite mother-in-law to a day at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at the Venetian Hotel & Casino. The largest spa in town provides some of the most extensive and extraordinary services available
in Las Vegas.
- With exclusive VIP access to one of the hottest nightclubs on the Strip, your son is sure to fist pump to the beat of your
name with excitement. As a Las Vegas staple, Rain Las Vegas at the Palms Casino has played host to DJ Pauly D, Paul Oakenfold and more.
- Share a romantic evening with your sweetheart by catching LOVE Cirque du Soleil inside the LOVE Theater at Mirage Las Vegas. Complete the night in a tropical paradise with a three-course dinner at Kokomo’s.
- For the wacky aunt in every family, the city of Las Vegas offers an array of attractions along the Strip. Give her the ultimate
experience this winter with admission to the Area 51 Tour along the “Extraterrestrial Highway” and witness the sites of numerous UFO sightings.
- Treat your precious princess with a shopping spree to Sin City’s boutiques and fine retail stores at Miracle Mile Shops, which boasts more than 170 specialty stores. Stay at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casinothat houses the colossal mall to ensure you don’t waste a minute of shopping time.
For more information on how to save with VEGAS.com this holiday season, visit www.vegas.com/promotions/blackfriday30 and www.vegas.com/promotions/cybermonday30.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com