Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Experts Count Down the Top New Year’s Celebrations Fit for the Stars
Tweet it:Countdown to 2012 with @VEGAScom’s celebration of star-studded festivities for New Year’s Eve in #Vegas http://bit.ly/uk6ohO #NYE
Las Vegas takes center stage each year as celebrity socialites, celebrated artists and festive revelers ring in the New Year
throughout a swarm of sparkling soirees. With the numerous star-studded affairs and party extravaganzas set to invade the
Strip, this year the VEGAS.com experts have stepped in to assist with planning the ultimate celebration countdown:
- 0. It’s another year to keep up with the Kardashians, as the gang invades the Strip to help ring in the New Year. Kourtney Kardashian and beau, Scott Disick, will take over hosting duties at Chateau Nightclub & Gardensat Paris.
- PEEPSHOW starlet Holly Madison will take over Gallery Nightclubat Planet Hollywood Resort for a grand New Year’s Eve bash. The celebration begins at 10 p.m.
- Dance till the stroke of midnight with Chris Brown at PURE Nightclub inside Caesars Palace. Journey to the nightclub’s outdoor area for the perfect spot to catch the Strip’s dazzling fireworks
- The night’s going to be a great night with Fergie hosting the grand opening of Mirage’s newest nightclub, 1OAK Las Vegas. The one-of-a-kind event will feature the sounds of DJ Jesse Marco beginning at 9 p.m.
- Crank it up a notch with a party sure to rival even those in Times Square with the New Year’s Eve Bridge Bash at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
- Party rock until the break of dawn with LMFAO at Haze Nightclub. The dynamic duo will wiggle and shuffle with style into the New Year at this ARIA nightlife venue.
- Celebrate with good, old-fashioned entertainment at the Second Annual Old School New Year’s Eve Party at the Las Vegas Hilton. The party begins at 9:30 p.m. in the hotel’s luxurious ballroom featuring timeless music, dancing
and a champagne toast.
- As the anticipation begins to build, The Bankthrows a celebration of sizeable proportions with Grammy-winning musical artist, Bruno Mars.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will marvel guests by starting the New Year on the right note with the legendary Stevie Wonder performing at The Chelsea.
- Right before the stroke of midnight, raise your glasses high at LAX Nightclubwith hip-hop artist, B.o.B.
For more information on the top locations for the ultimate New Year’s Eve, visit www.vegas.com/newyears/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org