Vegas.com Press Releases
Ring in 2013 with a Countdown to the Top 10 Star-Studded Soirees on the Strip
From fireworks and champagne showers to the plethora of celebrities and visitors invading the city, Las Vegas is the ultimate destination to bring in the New Year. Guests can put off making those New Year’s resolutions for one more night and party till dawn with the VEGAS.com experts and thousands of their closest friends. Offering a spectacular line up of nighttime affairs, the experts count down to the top midnight rendezvous for an electrifying evening to remember.
10. Begin the countdown to midnight at the Venetian where rapper J. Cole will ring in the New Year at TAO. The nightclub will feature a premium open bar, hors d’oeuvres and a midnight champagne toast.
9. Ring in 2013 with dancing, champagne toasts and a little fun. The indie pop band Fun. will perform for one night only at Haze Nightclubat ARIA.
8. Amp up that super bass with Nicki Minaj and dance till midnight at PURE inside Caesars Palace. Journey to the nightclub’s outdoor area for the perfect spot to catch the Strip’s dazzling fireworks display.
7. The Grammy Award-winning Black Keys will take the stage at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Head over to Body English following the concert for an all-night affair.
6. Opening for one last hurrah, Rain at The Palms has a weekend of extravagant festivities including Kelly Rowland on Dec. 29, Jazzy Jeff on Dec. 30 and Travis Barker and Yelawolf on New Year’s Eve.
5. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegaswill marvel guests by starting the New Year with performances from The Killers, Dec. 28-29, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers on Dec. 31 at The Chelsea. Take the party outside with the fireworks celebration at BLVD Social Club.
4. Crank it up a notch with the New Year’s Eve Bridge Bash in front of New York-New York. At the center of the all the action in the city, the celebration will begin at 9 p.m.
3. Put on your pumped-up kicks with Foster the People as they take over The Bankinside the Bellagio for a special performance. With an opening set from DJ Karma, the evening will boast eclectic beats till the break of dawn.
2. Reach new levels with a night of revelry at XS at Encore with superstar DJ Avicii providing the sounds for the evening.
1. Right before the stroke of midnight, raise your glasses with Kim Kardashian at 1OAK in the Mirage. The one-of-a-kind celebration will begin at 10:30 p.m.
For additional New Year’s Eve celebrations and special events, check out www.vegas.com/newyears/.
Book a room marked with the “40% Off Your Stay” offer at Circus Circus between now and December 29, 2013, for stay dates between now and December 29, 2013 and receive 40% off your stay. For more information or to book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
Gilley’s Lucky ’13 New Year’s Eve Party
For a limited time only, save $32.58 per ticket when you purchase Gilley’s Las Vegas Lucky ’13 New Year’s Eve Party tickets on VEGAS.com. For more information or to book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
A Few Tips to Point You in the Right VEGAS Direction
The New Year’s Eve celebrations in Sin City bring a swarm of visitors and locals to the Las Vegas Strip. If you’re headed to the nightclubs for the evening, be sure to check out VEGAS.com’s list of VIP packages that will get you in the front door without waiting in line. – Jennifer Whitehair, Vegas expert
Book early. With all of the star-studded parties, hotel rooms sell out early and prices can soar for the holiday. Be sure to book your room as soon as possible to get the best prices and your first choice of accommodations. – Bryan Allison, Vegas expert
Your Vegas Experts
For more information or to coordinate an interview with a VEGAS.com expert, please contact Shandi Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-737-3100