Vegas.com Press Releases
Get Your Adrenaline Fix with VEGAS.com’s Top 10 Thrill Attractions
Tweet it: Take a ride on the wild side with one of @VEGAScom’s top 10 adventure-filled thrill rides found on & off the strip http://bit.ly/10JxyEi
Thrill seekers don’t have to look very far to find an adrenaline rush during their next trip to Las Vegas. The experts at
VEGAS.com compiled their top 10 picks of attractions that are sure to get the heart racing.
- Channel Superman and take flight inside a wind tunnel with Vegas Indoor Skydiving. Experience winds up to 120 mph as an instructor guides you through the air.
- The Skyjumpreplicates the free-fall feeling of skydiving sending jumpers soaring down the vertical zip line on a 100-story plunge. The
jump takes brave riders on a ride from the 108th floor of the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino straight to the ground with breathtaking views of the Strip.
- Take the wheel at Exotics Racing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Speed off in exotic cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Porsche for
the ultimate driving experience.
- Buckle up for the Vegas Mini Baja Chase and prepare for the aggressive terrain and steep hills at Nellis Dunes. Riders can explore the 15,000 acres in buggies that
range from one seat to six seats going up to 50 mph.
The roller coasters on the Vegas Strip take it to another level with record-breaking heights and death-defying drops.
- Feed the hunger for heights with Big Shot at the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino. Taking passengers over 1,000 feet above the Strip, this rollercoaster is not for the faint of heart.
- Enjoy the aerial views of the Vegas Strip moments before you plummet 144 feet on the Roller Coaster at New York-New York Hotel and Casino. Make sure to catch your breath before the 180-degree heart line spiral that is sure to have you at the edge of your seat.
- One of the tallest and fastest roller coasters in the country is located minutes outside of Vegas at the Primm Valley Resorts
& Casinos. The Desperadotakes passengers on a 209 feet dive right before a spiral with up to 90 mph speeds.
- Coaster fans will have to hang on to their seats when a rush of double-loops and double-corkscrews on the Canyon Blaster, one of the premier roller coasters inside the Adventuredome at Circus Circus, sends them on the ride of their lives. This
2,000-foot thrill ride hits speeds of 55 mph and drops riders 90 feet at its highest point.
- The X-Scream is one of Las Vegas’ ultimate roller coaster adventures at the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino. Drawing on passengers’ fear of
falling, the X-Scream coaster travels at 30 mph almost 900 feet above the ground.
- Go for a spin high above the Vegas Strip on Insanity atop the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino. Extending 68 feet over the edge of the 1,149-foot tower, Insanity takes passengers on
spins reaching up to 40 mph.
Take the plunge and look no further than VEGAS.com for your comprehensive guide to all the spine-tingling thrills Vegas has
to offer. For a preview of these experiences, the VEGAS.com experts jumped in the hot seat and you can ride along online. For additional information, visit http://www.vegas.com/attractions/thrill-rides-las-vegas/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org