Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com predicts increased travel for a star-spangled July 4th weekend
Tweet It:Don your stars and stripes with @VEGAScom this July4th weekend for fireworks, shows and more! http://bit.ly/iNfXO0
Gearing up for Independence Day, VEGAS.com has seen increased travel interest for the holiday weekend compared to last year.
Below, experts analyze recent data obtained directly from VEGAS.com, the world’s largest city website, providing information
on Las Vegas hotels, entertainment and city hot spots.
Here are some stats for this year’s holiday weekend:
- The Average Daily Room Rate (ADR) is up 12% compared to last year.
- Interestingly, the booking window (length of time someone books before arriving) is up 13% compared to last year. This means
visitors are planning the weekend further out than they have done in the past.
- Visitors are purchasing more entertainment packages by 14% than last year. This means that visitors are more likely to purchase tickets to shows and nightclubs prior to arrival than they have done in the past.
As the summer heats up, VEGAS.com dons its stars and stripes for the holiday weekend and provides you with an exploding lineup
of shows and parties this July 4th Weekend in Las Vegas. The star-spangled parade of events over the weekend include:
Saturday, July 2
- Terry Fatorentertains crowds with his comedic puppet show at the Mirage. The show starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Cool off at the Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo’s “Red White and Azure” bash. The BBQ party will last all weekend long featuring all-American backyard cuisine,
and patriotic décor.
- Rap’s shining star B.O.B will bring a magical performance to PURE nightclub at Caesar’s Palace. The party starts at 10 p.m.
Sunday, July 3
- Sit back and catch the ultimate fireworks display from Caesars Palace starting at 9:15 p.m. From atop the Roman Tower, this show will be sure to light up the night sky on the Strip.
- Get your blue on with the Blue Man Group at the Venetian. The famous blue-hued trio will entertain crowds at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Paul Van Dyke helps HAZE celebrate the holiday weekend with a special DJ set. Doors open at 10:30 p.m.
- “A Night of Fire” at The Las Vegas Motor Speedway combines NASCAR racing and a fireworks display for holiday fun starting
at 5 p.m.
Monday, July 4
- Rhumbarat the Mirage celebrates the holiday weekend with a patriotic patio party with its “Pink Sugar Monday.” Guests will enjoy
revolutionary sounds from DJ A+ from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Catch the electrifying Le Rêveinside Wynn Las Vegas as natural elements collide. Select the splash zone seating for a mystifying experience. The show times
start at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- End the weekend with a concert from the Mystic Roots following a fireworks display at Mandalay Beach. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
- Take a trip off the strip for a fireworks display at five Station Casinos properties including Aliante Station, Green Valley
Ranch, Fiesta Ranchero, Texas Station and Red Rock Resort starting at 9 p.m.
Whether you’re a local or visitor, experience the July 4th Weekend by hitting the entertainment capital of the world. For more information on these events and other ways to celebrate
in Las Vegas visit http://www.vegas.com/july4th/.
Video footage and expert interviews are available for download at:http://ftp.sunmediaproductions.com
Username: VegasCom Password: vegas
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.