Vegas.com Press Releases
Get a Taste of the Strip’s Top 10 Pubs and Lounges with the VEGAS.com Bar Crawl
Tweet it: Explore the Las Vegas Strip drink by drink with @VEGAScom’s recommended bar crawl. More info here: http://pitch.pe/16eIf1f
Exploring the four-mile long Las Vegas Strip is no easy feat but the experts at VEGAS.com have made the journey a bit easier
by designing a bar crawl that spans Las Vegas Boulevard. Stopping by some of the city’s most original and spectacular pubs,
this comprehensive list will take revelers on a bar hopping adventure through the most popular resorts.
- Bar crawlers can start their journey 800 feet above the Strip at Air Bar on the 108th floor of the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower. Tucked behind the observation deck, this modern gem features a DJ four nights
a week and offers bottle service. Be sure to grab their signature cocktail Jet Fuel, a mix of Midori, Bacardi 151, amaretto,
triple sec, peach schnapps and orange juice, served in a 24 fluid ounce souvenir cup.
- Next, head inside the Wynn Las Vegas and enter the enchanted setting of Parasol Up/Down. The two-level lounge overlooking the Lake of Dreams is adorned with whimsical light fixtures and inverted umbrellas. The
cocktail menu is filled with out-of-the-ordinary concoctions and is one of the most impressive on the Strip.
- Head across Las Vegas Boulevard to Treasure Island Las Vegas for a scene reminiscent of Spring Break at the well-known Mexican
party staple Señor Frogs. Revelers shouldn’t be shy walking through the doors of this bar as the energetic staff is always ready for a good time and
encourages mayhem on the dance floor and beer chugging contests among guests.
- Right next door to Treasure Island is the psychedelic REVOLUTION located in the Mirage Hotel & Casino. Inspired by Cirque du Soleil’s LOVE, this lounge is an interpretive representation
of The Beatles era with walls lined with trippy video screens and a sky of “diamonds” overhead.
- Get a taste of 80’s rock ‘n’ roll by stepping into The Bourbon Room at the Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel & Resort. Inspired by the Broadway hit “Rock of Ages” expect a soundtrack provided
by classic rock veterans like Poison, AC/DC, Billy Idol and more. Unsurprisingly, this bar features an extensive and impressive
list of bourbons, including the Woodford Reserve which was made exclusively for this location.
- Las Vegas is filled with talented bartenders but none are more fun to watch than the folks at Carnaval Court inside Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. This flair bar will have guests in awe as the bar host throws, flips and swirls
bottles overhead to prepare fan favorite drinks.
- Just up the boulevard at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas lies The Chandelier, a stunning tri-level bar engulfed in two million shimmering strands of crystals. Each layer of this charming bar offers
a unique bar experience with the first level mixing up intricate specialty drinks, a second floor featuring its own kitchen
for inspired libations like the Fire Breathing Dragon, and finally, the third level gives off a flirty and feminine vibe offering
cocktails with a floral edge.
- By this time the liquid courage should have kicked in and a ride on a mechanical bull may not sound like a bad idea. The PBR Rock Bar inside the Miracle Mile Shops has a collection of HD-TVs, daily drink specials and their infamous bull for riders brave enough
to hop on.
- Grab a drink and get a dose of entertainment at The Bar at Times Square in New York-New York Hotel & Casino. This bar features the number one dueling piano show in Las Vegas from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Patrons can wrap up their Strip bar crawl by cooling off at the novelty Minus 5 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Built entirely from ice, Minus 5 wraps up guests in parkas, gloves and boots and throws
them into a winter wonderland of elaborate ice sculptures with drinks whipped up and served in ice glasses.
Grab more information about Strip-side bars and add your own twist to the VEGAS.com bar crawl by exploring a complete list
of locations at http://www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com