Vegas.com Press Releases
Stir Up a Fright this Halloween Weekend with VEGAS.com’s Top Haunting Spots
Tweet It: Zombies, vampires, ghosts, oh my! Check out @VEGAScom’s top haunting spots for Halloween weekend in #Vegas http://bit.ly/q14Baj
As zombies, vampires and ghosts invade the Las Vegas Strip, the VEGAS.com experts hunted down the terrifying parade of attractions
and parties this Halloween Weekend in Vegas. The ghoulish events and adventures set to terrorize the streets of Sin City include:
Saturday, Oct. 29
- For a family-friendly outing, Springs Preserve’s annual Haunted Harvest has carnival games, a haunted house and trick-or-treat stations. The festival runs Friday—Sunday from
5 to 9 p.m.
- Kick off your Halloween haunt at Tao Nightclub inside the Venetian with Heidi Klum’s annual Halloween party. Spins from the host’s favorite DJ, Quest Love, will have guests bumping in the night.
- The Third Annual “Hollyween” at Studio 54 hosted by PEEPSHOW starlet, Holly Madison, will include outrageous costume contests and a shocking rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” for the ultimate fright
- Reality TV’s Scott Disick hosts the “First Annual Blood Orange Masquerade Ball” at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens. The evening includes the Vivid Vodka Halloween costume contest with \•0,000 in cash and prizes, and the world renowned sounds
of DJ Paul Oakenfold.
Sunday, Oct. 30
- Surround yourself with the supernatural at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas “After Dark” experience. From 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. meet the Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” crew Zak Bagans, Nick Groff
and Aaron Goodwin.
- Ron Jeremy hosts the Devil’s Night Ball at Crown Nightclubat the Rio Hotel & Casino for a night of mischievous fun. Ladies will drink free champagne until midnight.
- Night School 4 Girlsat the Excalibur Hotel & Casino hosts the “Night School 4 Ghouls” and invites ladies to learn fun and flirty moves in their
sexiest costumes before hitting the Strip.
- “Ghosts n Stuff” will take over at XS Nightclub at Encore as DJ phenomenon Deadmau5 provides a thrilling, unhooked set. Doors open at 10 p.m. for spirits who dare to enter.
Monday, Oct. 31
- Board the Titanic Haunted Tours at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and hear the unexplained stories of the ship’s lost souls, including Frederick Fleet and the “Lady in Black.” The hour-long
tour offers a unique Halloween experience that both educates and entertains.
- The Fremont Street Experience transforms itself into the ultimate adult playground for the holiday weekend. Hosting the third annual OktoberFrightFest,
the festivities combine Oktoberfest and Halloween to provide sound shows, beer and drink specials and more.
- The month of October, The Adventuredome inside Circus Circus Hotel & Casino is transformed into Fright Dome with five haunted houses, macabre magician shows, extreme
scare zones and attractions. Popular scenes from the iconic horror film, “Halloween” will be recreated to spook even the bravest.
- On Halloween night, Ludacris entertains the crowd and guests can also compete for $10,000 in cash and prizes during the costume contest at HazeNightclub at ARIA.
For more information on these events and other ways to celebrate Halloween in Las Vegas visit http://www.vegas.com/halloween/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org