Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com is Ready for Some Football with the Hottest Spots to Catch the
Tweet it: Get ready for some football with VEGAS.com and the hottest spots to catch all your favorite games.http://bit.ly/rqEVRR #football #vegas
VEGAS.com brings the hottest sports bars and the newest race and sports book additions to the Strip for all your football
season needs this fall.
If you’re a die-hard sports nut or welcome any excuse for foam fingers, great friends and a good time, look no further than
VEGAS.com for the ultimate spots on the Strip to catch all the action. Reach the end zone for victory with the ultimate sports
- Cheer on your favorite football team at The Sporting House inside New York-New York. With over 130 TVs located throughout the bar and three private viewing rooms, you won’t miss a
chirp of the ref’s whistle. The prime location for any game, The Sporting House opens early at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sundays
during football season.
- There isn’t a bad seat in the house at Blondies Sports Barat Miracle Mile inside Planet Hollywood, where fans can step into a familiar setting of a hometown sports bar. Enjoy the common
flair of sports memorabilia and banners while taking in the 12-foot projection screen in combination with more than 40 TVs.
- PBR Rock Bartakes football season by storm with their 105 high-definition TVs. Celebrating its one-year anniversary the week before the
season officially kicks off, this new addition to the Strip provides locals and tourists alike with specials all week long.
Catch Monday night games for a deal you don’t want to miss out on with bottomless domestic drafts.
- With a sports book and bar wrapped in one, Lagasse’s Stadium at the Palazzo offers football fans the best of both worlds. Sit back and relax in one of the luxurious couches and enjoy
the ultimate tailgating grub. With more than 80 television screens and the 10 by 20 foot projection screen you’ll stay right
in the action of all your favorite games.
As the epicenter for sports betting, Las Vegas offers top-of-the-line sports books throughout the city. VEGAS.com has your
guide to betting terms, a how-to guide and details on the newest sports books to the Strip that include:
- Place your bets on Aria Race and Sports Book and enjoy a comfortable environment to watch your favorite team toss the pigskin. If you work up an appetite, the SKYBOX
Sports Bar & Grill is attached.
- The Las Vegas Hilton Superbookis the ultimate fan’s dream with more than 300 seats and a 15 foot by 20 foot screen projecting all the biggest games. To
gear up for football season, this “Superbook” extends its hours so fans won’t miss a minute of play.
- Bringing an ultra modern finesse to sports books, the Cosmopolitan Race and Sports Book brings the latest technology in betting inside the plush viewing area. With 43 “trading stations,” the sports book now offers
bettors access to In-Running sports trading to keep fans constantly updated on lines and spreads.
- Watch in luxury at the Wynn Las Vegas Race and Sports Book. Living up to the upscale property that the sports book calls home, fans will enjoy the dark wood décor and plush leather
No matter what your ideal autumn day entails for catching all your favorite games, VEGAS.com has you covered. For additional
sports books, visit www.vegas.com/gaming/sportsbooks/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.