Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Gets in the Game with Top Viewing Spots for College Bowl Games
Tweet it: Calling all sports fans: Get in the game w/ @VEGAScom’s hot spots to catch the 2011-2012 college bowl games http://bit.ly/uaXNEY
As college football teams compete in the final games of the season, fans will swarm Las Vegas for the ultimate viewing and
betting locations. With a plethora of options including sports books, bars and more lining the Strip, the VEGAS.com experts
lead fans to the Hail Mary route and recommend the hot spots to get in on all the action:
- Fanatics can work up an appetite at Cabo Wabo Cantina with the Planet Hollywood restaurant’s game time specials including
$5 buffalo chicken nachos and buckets of fries and $10 bucket of wings. Open daily from 11 a.m. to midnight, sports nuts will
be cheering for victory.
- Take it to the next level and step into the “Man Cave” at McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon at the Rio. The private area, which
includes three couches, three high-definition TVs along with food and beverages of choice, is available for a team of fans
to reserve for the big games.
- A premier destination for football enthusiasts, The Pub at Monte Carlo surrounds sports fans with numerous TVs and big screens.
Featuring more than 50 beers and adult milkshakes, the Pub is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday—Thursday, and goes into
overtime on Friday and Saturdays, open until 3 a.m.
With plush seating and TV screens of mammoth proportions, Las Vegas sports books offer pigskin addicts more than a center
for betting. VEGAS.com experts recommend placing your bets on these unique sports books:
- Offering Vegas’ only skyboxes, the MGM Grand Race and Sports Book recently upgraded to 47 plasma big screens in addition to
its three 16-foot-by-12-foot big screens and six electronic display boards. Guests can step into the game and reserve the
four unique skyboxes for groups of 10.
- Reach the end zone in VIP fashion at the Caesars Palace Race and Sports Book. Located in the heart of Strip, amid all the
action, the state-of-the-art sports book was built in true Vegas tradition with six big screens and a colossal 20-foot-by30-foot
- The Venetian Race and Sports Book, operated by Cantor Gaming, sports a 100-foot-long high definition screen that showcases
up to 34 different sporting events simultaneously. The premier sports book often holds contests and special events during
college bowl season.
Whether you’re a life-long devotee, or recently jumped on the bandwagon, VEGAS.com has you covered with the top spots to get
in the game. For more information and additional sports books, visit http://www.vegas.com/gaming/sportsbooks/
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours
and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, seven
days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours
unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur,
New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and
the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada
for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org