Vegas.com Press Releases
Elvis Fans Can Get All Shook Up with VEGAS.com’s Top Spots to Celebrate the King’s Birthday, Jan. 8
Tweet it: Sing “Happy Birthday” to the King with @VEGAScom’s top spots to catch Elvis in the building on 1/8/12. For info: http://bit.ly/uD6U5E
Las Vegas is known to celebrate the spirit of legendary performer Elvis Presley every day with numerous impersonators and
shows paying tribute to the King. This year would mark the singer’s 77th birthday on January 8, and the VEGAS.com experts put on their blue suede shoes for the special occasion. Whether you want
to honor the day by hitting the spots Elvis visited during his time in the city or be serenaded with his top hits, the VEGAS.com
team has you covered with their list of the top Elvis attractions and more.
Performing in Sin City for seven years, Elvis left his mark in numerous places throughout Las Vegas. To celebrate in style,
check out the scenes the King would have selected to blow out his birthday candles.
- The Gold Boutique Nightclub & Lounge emanates the spirit of the King with décor inspired by Graceland. The lounge serves up a menu of his favorite treats including
yellowtail sashimi and jelly donuts, sure to leave guests saying, “Thank you, thank you very much.”
- You won’t be able to help falling in love at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, the present-day location of the Aladdin hotel where Elvis married his sweetheart, Priscilla.
- The Las Vegas Hilton is no heartbreak hotel. The iconic location where the King performed his record-breaking concerts in Vegas, the resort features
a life-sized statue, gracing guests with its presence since 1978.
- The love of a man’s life is none other than his car. Home of the beloved Cadillac that Elvis cruised the streets in, check
out the Auto Collections inside the Imperial Palace Hotel & Casino.
Paying homage to the “Atomic Powered Singer,” the VEGAS.com experts recommend not missing these various “Elvi” in action.
- Follow the talented performer through his career with Legends in Concert at Harrah’s Casino. Played by Matt Lewis, the Elvis impressionist takes fans on the highlight reel with the greatest records
including the classic, “Viva Las Vegas.”
- Catch the King of Rock at Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum in his signature black leather suit. Grab the hand of the King and listen as he speaks in his famous Southern drawl.
- Wedding bells ring with a little rock at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. The chapel is one of several that offer special Elvis-themed services and packages.
- Elvis can be seen still swinging his hips to his favorite tunes inside ARIA Resort & Casino. Viva ELVISby Cirque du Soleil puts fans at center stage in a show that pays tribute to the performer through dance, acrobatics and live music.
For more information on where to find Elvis roaming the streets of Las Vegas, visit www.vegas.com/elvis/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com