Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Touts the Top Fiestas for the Ultimate Cinco de Mayo
Tweet it: Head south of the border with @VEGAScom for #CincodeMayo! Check out their top fiestas for the holiday weekend http://bit.ly/dfADI3
An annual celebration of Mexican history and pride, the city of Las Vegas heads south of the border with cervezas, sombreros
and more for Cinco de Mayo. Grabbing their margaritas and cueing the mariachi band, VEGAS.com has lined up five of the hottest
venues in town to honor the country’s heritage and celebrate the holiday.
Whether you’re a sucker for authentic Mexican fare, or simply enjoy the sounds of someone yelling, “Tequila!” the experts
at VEGAS.com advise not to miss these top spots:
- It wouldn’t be a Cinco de Mayo party without a margarita in hand. Border Grill inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino is commemorating the holiday weekend with a three-day fiesta including $5 Patron margaritas
and $29 buckets of Corona and Patron. On Saturday, attendees will receive a raffle ticket and the opportunity to win prizes
for every drink purchased.
- Pink Taco inside the Hard Rock Hotel continues its “Cinco de Taco” celebrations with specials including $2 Coronas, $3 Sauza Hornitos
shots and half-off appetizers from 4 p.m. until close. Enter the lingerie piñata contest before delighting in the restaurant’s
trademark pink taco.
- With an endless supply of salt, lime and tequila, Cabo Wabo Cantina inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino kicks off its Cinco de Mayo festivities with an all-day
patio party. Complete with a mariachi band and the Cazadores Tequila girls, one lucky guest will take home a Cazadores surfboard.
- One of the most popular destinations in Mexico, Carlos’n Charlie’s recently made its Sin City debut at the Flamingo Las Vegas. The authentic Mexican restaurant brings partygoers a wide variety
of traditional fare and cocktails.
- Offering a fiesta atmosphere and specialty cocktail menu, Tacos and Tequila inside the Luxor Las Vegas will host lead singer Lorena Peril from FANTASY for a spicy celebration. Revelers can start the
party early with the restaurant’s Mariachi Brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. including two-for-one house margaritas.
For more information on these venues and other locations honoring the Mexican victory over the French Army, visit www.vegas.com/restaurant/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org