Vegas.com Press Releases
From Jazz to Party Rock, VEGAS.com Pinpoints the Top Brunch Experiences for Easter Sunday
Tweet it: In #Vegas for Easter? Hop on over to one of @VEGAScom’s top 10 Sunday brunches. For info: http://bit.ly/dfADI3
On Easter Sunday, numerous families around the nation gather for a traditional brunch and hunt for eggs filled with chocolates
and treats. This year, VEGAS.com experts whip up their best omelets and head for the Bloody Mary bar for the top 10 Easter
brunches on and off the Las Vegas Strip. Whether you’re in town with family for the weekend, or continuing the celebrations of spring break, VEGAS.com advises not
to miss these decadent Sunday feasts:
- Experience the finesse of fine dining at The Country Club—A New American Steakhouseat the Wynn Las Vegas. The upscale golf club serves a Jazz Brunch on Sundays featuring classic creole cuisine and is a quintessential
location with prime views of the hotel’s golf course.
- A vast 7,000-square-foot room channels the spirit of Paris in the heart of the Venetian at Bouchon. Recreating a classic French genre, the Sunday brunch highlights Chef Thomas Keller’s signature dishes.
- Simon Restaurant and Lounge inside the Palms Place Hotel and Spa offers guests innovative cuisine in a sophisticated upscale atmosphere. Indulge in the
delectable fare and scenic views of the Strip for a peaceful afternoon.
- With a direct view of the fountain show at the Bellagio, guests can dine in awe of the spectacle during the Fountains Brunch
at Jasmine. Made-to-order omelets complete the restaurant’s boutique buffet, amid a romantic setting.
- A Las Vegas classic, the Sterling Brunch at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino serves over-the-top cuisine including everything from lobster to caviar. The buffet is
an ideal setting for a family of all ages to enjoy a holiday feast.
- Known for their oversized portions, Hash House A Go Go at Imperial Palace presents a twist on farm fare in a casual atmosphere. Select one of their signature hashes or farm scrambles
for a traditional meal or be bold with the sage fried chicken and waffles.
- Fulfill cravings for quiche, crêpes and more at Mon Ami Gabi’s Easter brunch inside Paris Las Vegas. Adults can treat themselves to the Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary bar or bubbly mimosas
while children delight in a surprise Easter basket of sweets.
- The House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Las Vegas dishes up their world famous Gospel Brunch, complete with live entertainment and Southern-inspired
regional cuisine. Make your rounds at the omelet and carving stations, the buffet line and the waffle and dessert stations
for a meal that is sure to leave you singing.
- Celebrate at ENVY Steakhouse at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel with the restaurant’s new Mimosas and Music Sunday Brunch. Featuring unlimited champagne,
mimosas and live entertainment, the special menu is available Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- For guests who want to celebrate the holiday with a little more party rock, LAVO at the Palazzo hosts their nonstop Champagne Brunch Saturdays. This daytime affair combines the flair of the city’s nightlife
scene and traditional brunch fare for an ultimate afternoon of revelry.
No matter if your perfect brunch includes spectacular views of the city, or a warm, family-friendly environment, VEGAS.com
offers your guide to the hottest restaurants in town for Easter Sunday. For more information, visit http://www.vegas.com/restaurant/
# # #
Alison Monaghan / Shandi Huber
Kirvin Doak Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com