Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Reveals the Top 10 Thrills for Daredevil Adventures in Las Vegas
Tweet it:Experience Vegas in full force with @VEGAScom’s top 10 exhilarating experiences on & off the strip. For more info, http://bit.ly/o4t7Mx
Thrill seekers looking for the ultimate adventure should journey to Las Vegas this fall for the mecca of extreme experiences.
The expert staff at VEGAS.com has revealed the Top 10 list for adrenaline junkies or those that never back down from a challenge.
These heart-racing Las Vegas attractions will unleash your inner daredevil with one-of-a-kind ventures including:
- Defy gravity with Zero-G and fulfill childhood fantasies of becoming an astronaut. The commercial weightless flights offer training at the Four Seasons
and create 30-second intervals of weightlessness for those aboard.
- Soar through the desert with the Bootleg Canyon Flightlines located in Boulder City. The zip-line tour takes the adventurous more than a thousand feet above ground and up to 50 miles
- Channel Superman and take flight inside a wind tunnel with Vegas Indoor Skydiving. Experience winds up 120 mph without the worries of a failed parachute as an instructor guides you through the air.
The roller coasters on the Vegas Strip take it to another level with record-breaking heights and death-defying drops. VEGAS.com
provides a complete attractions guide to delight every risk-taker.
- Feed the hunger for heights with Big Shot at the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino. Taking passengers over 1,000 feet above the Strip, this rollercoaster is not for the faint of heart.
- The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Hotel-Casino has over five heart-racing roller coasters including the Sling Shot, Canyon Blaster and the
Inverter. Upside-down, backward, double-corkscrew—these thrilling rides will have you spinning in all directions.
- Enjoy the aerial views of the Vegas Strip moments before you plummet 144 feet on the Roller Coaster at New York-New York Hotel and Casino. Make sure to catch your breath before the 180-degree heartline spiral that is sure to have you at the edge of your seat.
- One of the tallest and fastest roller coasters in the country is located minutes outside of Vegas at the Primm Valley Resorts
& Casinos. The Desperadotakes passengers on a 209 feet dive right before a spiral with up to 90 mph speeds.
Hop in the driver’s seat with electrifying escapades that will fuel any tourist or local’s need for speed including:
- Take the wheel at the Exotic Driving Experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Speed off in exotic cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Porsche for
the ultimate driving experience.
- Buckle up for the Vegas Mini Baja Chase and prepare for the aggressive terrain and steep hills at Nellis Dunes. Riders can explore the 15,000 acres in buggies that
range from one seat to six seats going up to 50 mph.
- Ride the highway to the danger zone with Sky Combatand learn to fly alongside fighter pilots. Offering three types of flights, this experience allows the brave to execute maneuvers
including rolls, spins and hammerheads.
Take the plunge and look no further than VEGAS.com for your comprehensive guide to all the spine-tingling thrills Vegas has
to offer. For additional information, visit www.vegas.com/attractions/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a
full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotel rooms, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas show tickets, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including
the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions
including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately
owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.