Vegas.com Press Releases
Bask in the Romance of Every Stage of Love with VEGAS.com this Valentine’s Day
The VEGAS.com experts are donning their Cupid-like wings and encouraging visitors and locals to fall in love with the amorous
and delightful entertainment on and off the Las Vegas Strip this Valentine’s Day. Whether you are humming that single lady
anthem in your head or celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary, the travel experts have found the perfect companioned
show to celebrate the enchanting holiday.
- All the single ladies: Leave the bitterness at home and revel in your freedom with the men of Stripped – The Play. The new all-male revue offers a hearty helping of muscles and testosterone at the Saxe Theater in Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
Resort & Casino.
- For the bachelor: Allow those naughty dreams to come to life at Fantasy with the show’s hypnotic dance numbers and stripteases. Showing nightly at the Luxor, the eight seductive women along with
a comedic impressionist bare all for the pleasure of the audience’s entertainment.
- First Date: Release the first date jitters and enjoy the wonder of Le Rêve – The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas. Combining water, fire, swimming, acrobatics and spectacular effects, the show will take guests on an adventure
- Newlyweds: Spice it up with a night of sensual and sultry dances at Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil. Explore the different realms of sexuality in the highly-eroticized production acts that will have guests yearning to reenact.
- Golden Anniversary: Proving that love can go the distance, guests can celebrate 50 years by enjoying the comedy of Marriage Can Be Murder at the D Las Vegas. The longest-running dinner show brings the excitement of an interactive murder mystery every evening
beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- For everyone: Everyone needs a little LOVE by Cirque du Soleil this year. Unattached or hitched, guests will delight in the psychedelic journey through the classic hits from The Beatles
at The Mirage.
For more ways to honor your sweetheart and embrace the romance, visit www.vegas.com/valentinesday.
Paris Las Vegas
Book a room marked with the “Up to 25% Off Your Stay” offer at Paris Las Vegas for a minimum of two nights between now and
Dec. 31, 2013, for stay dates between now and Dec. 31, 2013 and receive up to 25% off your stay. For more information or to
book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
Shades of Temptation
For a limited time only, save $11 per ticket when you book select Shades of Temptation tickets on VEGAS.com. For more information
or to book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
A Few Tips to Point You in the Right VEGAS Direction
- Many restaurants in town will offer a prix fixe menu for guests celebrating Valentine’s Day. Wine and dine your significant
other followed by a romantic stroll by the Bellagio Fountains or a charming cruise in a gondola boat at The Venetian. – Kristine McKenzie, Vegas expert
- Need a last minute Valentine’s Day gift for your beloved while in town? Check out the plethora of retail options at Miracle
Mile Shops or Crystals at CityCenter for the perfect keepsake. – Jennifer Whitehair, Vegas expert
Your Vegas Experts
- Renee Libutti: Hotels
- Kristine McKenzie: All things Vegas
- Jennifer Whitehair: All things Vegas
- Bryan Allison: All things Vegas
For more information or to coordinate an interview with a VEGAS.com expert, please contact Shandi Huber at email@example.com or 702-737-3100