Vegas.com Press Releases
VEGAS.com Offers Spring Breakers Affordable Party Options
VEGAS.com offers spring breakers affordable party options
The experts at VEGAS.com are continuing the Spring Break 2013 party through the month of April by highlighting some of the
top destinations for students. On a budget? No problem, VEGAS.com has scoped out deals ideal for college kids looking to experience
Las Vegas without breaking the bank.
- The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino offers a young, hip and trendy atmosphere perfect for spring breakers looking for a non-stop party. Located just minutes
from the Strip, Hard Rock Hotel is equipped with 1,500 rooms and suites complete with a variety of entertainment and nightlife
- Students can take advantage of the warm Vegas weather at the hottest day clubs on the Strip. TAO Beach at the Venetian provides partiers with tunes by some of the hottest hip-hop and dance music DJs and over 18,000 square-feet
lounging, day bed and cabana areas. Marquee Dayclub has become a staple in the daytime party world with soundtracks provided by a plethora of world-renowned DJs such as Sander
Van Doorn and Benny Benassi.
- After a week’s worth of Vegas-style partying, spring breakers can refuel at The Buffet at Wynn. With over 16 cooking stations, The Buffet offers visitors a wide spectrum of cuisine choices from each corner of the world.
Buffet prices range from $22.95 to $38.95.
- Take a ride on the wild side with a trip to Vegas Indoor Skydiving and add some adventure to the common Vegas spring break. The indoor skydiving simulates the freefall aspect of skydiving
and flights start at $85 with repeat flights at $50.
- For the ultimate night out on the Strip, groups can book the VIP Club Crawl. The package starts at $69 and includes transportation via party bus and entry to many of the hottest ultra-lounges and nightclubs
on the Strip.
Family-friendly vacation options available in Las Vegas
April brings warmer temperatures to Las Vegas but tourist season is not at its peak making the month the perfect time for
a family vacation to the Strip. Here’s a list of family-friendly options to help visitors plan their next family trip.
- A memorable vacation to Las Vegas doesn’t have to put a hole in a family’s wallet as there are a handful of free attractions
across the Strip. Families can catch mini-shows such as the Fountains of Bellagio or the Fall of Atlantis at The Forum Shops inside Caesars Palace.
- Keeping the kids happy during a Vegas vacation can be a challenge but the Adventuredomeat Circus Circus offers over 25 rides and attractions to keep the family busy for an entire afternoon.
- Themed-restaurants have been a popular hit for visiting families and the Strip has many entertaining options for family-friendly
dining. The Rainforest Café inside MGM Grand transports families from the hustle and bustle of the city into a tropical rainforest complete with a lush
scenery and tropical thunderstorm bringing the wild to life.
- Explore creatures of the sea at the Shark Reef Aquarium inside Mandalay Bay. Filled with over 2,000 animals, families can observe some of the world’s most exotic and rare species
including a 14-foot-long tiger shark, a 300-pound sea turtle and a golden crocodile as they travel through a glass tunnel.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Book a room marked with the “20% Off Your Stay” offer at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for a minimum of three nights between
now and May 31, 2013, for stay dates between now and Sept. 30, 2013 and receive 20% off your stay. For more information or
to book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
- Le Rêve – The Dream: For a limited time only, save $22 per ticket when you book select Le Rêve – The Dream tickets on VEGAS.com. For
more information or to book this deal, visit VEGAS.com.
A Few Tips to Point You in the Right VEGAS Direction
Students heading to Vegas for the non-stop spring break party should check out Body English at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Since its recent reopening, Body English has grown to be one of Vegas’ premier after-hours hot spots. – Ryan Shewchuk, VEGAS.com nightlife expert
April marks the beginning of pool season for Las Vegas and the Strip has a wide variety of options available for any type
of pool personality. The beach-like pool at Mandalay Bay is a popular choice for visitors. Guests feeling brave enough to
show some skin can head to Bare at the Mirage for a topless pool experience. – Jennifer Whitehair, VEGAS.com expert
Your Vegas Experts
- Bryan Allison: All things Vegas
- Haley Etchison: Shows
- Aleza Freeman: Attractions, tours, spas and shopping
- Renee Libutti: Hotels
- Kristine McKenzie: All things Vegas
- Ryan Shewchuk: Nightlife
- Jennifer Whitehair: All things Vegas
For more information or to coordinate an interview with a VEGAS.com expert, please contact Ashley Trevizo email@example.com 702-737-3100